BOYS AND GIRLS SUMMER CLINICS
Information on our summer clinics 2019 coming soon! Please check back with us soon
AGES FOR PARTICIPATION
Clinic entry age participation varies by sport. All clinics are capped at students entering 8th grade in the fall. Please refer to the individual camp for entry ages.
GENERAL SPORTS CLINIC QUESTIONS ANSWERED
What are Sports Clinics all about?
Summer sports clinics combine growth in the fundamentals of each sport, mastery of skills, and of course, great summer fun!
What should my child bring?
1. Waiver form and payment per clinic (please refer to individual clinic for further information).
2. For children registered for “full day” clinic, pack a lunch, a drink and an extra snack. Water is always on hand, but a water bottle is recommended.
For the “half day” clinic, which ends at noon, a snack and a drink are suggested.
3. Dress in comfortable and appropriate clothes (t-shirts and shorts.) Extra equipment is sport determinate like cleats for soccer & sneakers for gym sports. Lacrosse players need all necessary equipment to play Lacrosse!
4. We recommend you apply sunscreen to your child in the morning if they are participating in an outdoor clinic. Please send extra for re-application throughout the day.
5. Please label all items with your child’s name. Clinics are not responsible for lost items.
Where do I drop off and pick up?
Morning drop-off opens a half hour before clinic begins at the LOCATION OF THE CLINIC.
** Note: If there is a change to drop-off or pick-up, you will receive that information in the pre-clinic informational email that will be sent the day before your clinic begins.
Pick up is also at the location of the clinic. The window of time for pick-up is 15 minutes after your child’s clinic ends. Please be on time to pick up your child!
** Note, if you need to pick up your child early, please contact the coach directly to find out where they will be at that time. Normally they will be at the locations listed.
All clinics listed are independently owned and operated and are not affiliated with
St. Brendan High School, Inc.
Please contact individual clinics/coaches for more information.